1. a. Gary has six sisters. His mom used to say she had seven kids and they were all boys but six.
2. b. When Gary was ten years old, his dad taught him how to team rope.
3. b. Gary was a champion storyteller.
4. c. Gary was a contestant on The Price is Right, Press Your Luck and Card Sharks.
5. a. When Jackson was six years old, he found a wig and invented some hair raising games.
6. c. Gary’s Grandpa Anderson invented Tater Tots when he owned a potato factory.
7. a. Gary’s fourth grade teacher, Miss Bingham was the first person to ever ask for his autograph. Gary named the teacher in Spencer’s Adventures after her.
8. a. As a boy, Gary would run out of the house whenever The Wizard of Oz was on TV.
9. b. Gary had a pet turtle named Max. One day she bit Annie’s toe and didn’t want to let go.
10. c. When Jonah was two he was nicknamed the Terminator. He inspired Gary to give Spencer a brother with a talent for destruction.
11. c. Gary would eat cake for every meal if he could.
12. a. Gary’s daughter Annie wrote Gary Gary Like a Cherry.